Welcome to the LHS Media Center information site
- providing 1,000's of books for borrowing purposes including, but not limited to, fiction, non-fiction and resource material. We have recently recieved a large shipment of new fiction - check it out!
- providing periodicals such as local and regional newspapers and popular interest magazines
- you can search for, and request materials via online* (see link below) from participating libraries in the county and have them delivered to LHS or LHJS for you to pick up.
- 15 station computer lab in which students can utilize document processing software and save and transport documents to and from home using a USB portable drive.
* Students now have authorization codes and can check out books. If you have an active library card, you should be able to use that to fully utilize the website to request holds on and delivery of books, otherwise you will only be able to see what locations have what books.
For more information please contact:
Tim Ranck - 993-2522 Ext. 12112